I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
8 Random Facts/Habits About Me:
1. As a child, I longed to wear glasses so that I could look intelligent. Now I wear them all the time, but the promised intelligence is still adrift.
2. I am vain, I have a trunk of empty hair dye bottles to prove it.
3. The older I grow, the more fake I become – teeth, nails and aforementioned hair.
4. I shall be preserved forever in my coffin, because 99% of my food intake is brine. This is why I shall be incinerated, er…cremated and then scattered instead, ashes and dandruff to drift together.
5. I have huge hands on long spaghetti arms. [span on octave and two]
6. My hands match my overstuffed Calzone shaped feet, which is good because otherwise I would fall down a lot.
7. I am unable to operate any of the electrical gizmos in the house which are all networked. [it's a plot]
8. As I grow ever more crumbly, my ambition is to emulate this woman. [warning = contains bad language.]
In my turn I tag
1. “Haddayr” because I need an update on how her new job is affecting her Psyche.
2. “Miscellaneous Adventures of an Aussie Mum” as we need to include the other continent.
3. “Radioactivejam” because she has a tendency to be cryptic and needs to be nailed down, [not easy with that jelly substance.]
4. “Kristina Chew,” as she needs to be less enigmatic or should that be pneumatic, with the amount of high quality posts produced.
5. “Bub and Pie” because she needs the distraction although not necessarily the extra work load.
6. “Never Judge a Book by the cover” because all those ‘hints’ are just too subtle for people with little brains like me.
7. “Chelle” because now she’s finished ‘judging’ she is so bored.
8. Then there’s “VAB” who plays his cards very close to his chest. I want to see if he can be a good sharer, as anyone with that huge a brain is morally obliged to be a good sharer. [no pressure of course!]