1. What were you afraid of as a child?
The definition ‘child’ gives me pause. If you mean under 11 then absolutely nothing at all. Over 11 then it would probably be the dark.
2. When have you been most courageous?
I have never been courageous about anything, I am an out and out, fully signed up member of the wimp brigade. I wear my yellow stripe with pride.
3. What sound most disturbs you?
Dentist’s drill. Actually any noise within a dentists office is enough to send me off to the funny farm.
4. What is the greatest amount of physical pain you've been in?
Jaw surgery. Worse than giving birth drug free four times, even if it had been consecutive.
5. What's your biggest fear for your children? (or children in general if you don't have your own)
That they might not reach adulthood. That when they reach adulthood they might not have long enough lives. That any life that they do have might not be as happy as it might be.
6. What is the hardest physical challenge you've achieved?
Aerobics instructor course when pregnant with number 2.
7. Which do you prefer: Mountains or oceans/big water?
The sea. [translation = the ocean]
8. What is the one thing you do for yourself that helps you keep everything together?
9. Ever had a close relative or friend with cancer?
My mum. Breast cancer, ten years ago and faring well now.
10. What are the things your friends count on you for?
I have no idea?
11. What is the best part of being in a committed relationship?
Always someone on hand to annoy.
12. What is the hardest part of being in a committed relationship?
Their infuriating annoyingness.
13. Summer or Winter? Why?
Late Spring in the UK, early Spring in the States.
14. Have you ever been in a school-yard fight? Why and what happened?
We didn’t have school yards we had play grounds.
15. Why blog?
16. Did you learn about sex, and/or sex safety from your parents?
No I was told the facts of life by my chum when we walked to school together one day, when I was about ten. I laughed like a drain and told her the real truth, that they come out of your tummy button.
17. How do you plan to talk to your kids about sex and/or sex safety?
I answer the questions when they come in an age appropriate manner, or rather this is what I have done for both the girls, I may need to alter my approach.
18. What are you most thankful for this year?
This year? As in 2007, or this year as in the last 12 months? Happy to answer following clarification.
So who am I supposed to tag? How many? Hmm? Let’s see.
If I’ve not tagged you, have a go yourself and then get back to me so that I can come and take a peek – I nosy like that!
Cheers and a very happy Thanksgiving to everyone who stops on by.