8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Work out where to live?
2. Sleep for a full 8 hours during one night!
3. Fly in a helicopter.
4. Fly in a balloon, or rather the basket that hangs under the balloon.
5. Go abseiling again.
6. Fly in a biplane and write messages in the clouds that can actually be read.
7. Kill the urge to jump off cliffs, tall buildings or anything else that is high enough that I would be dead by the time I hit the ground, or possibly sooner.
8. Grow wings and fly.
8 things I say often
1. “Good grief”
2. “Hi de ho there”
5. “I can't remember.”
6. “Positive energy”
7. “Can we have another cuddle?”
8. “Do you think they’re asleep yet?”
8 of the Books that I am currently reading:
1. Why Does Chris do That? Tony Attwood
2. Cautionary Verses, Hilaire Belloc
3. Michael Quinion, Port Out, Starboard Home
4. Look me in the Eye, John Elder Robinson
5. Time to be Earnest, PD James
6. Ruth Rendell, The Water’s Lovely
7. Bill Bryson, Neither Here nor There
8. Art the Critics Choice
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over
None. I’ve completely gone off over and over again.
8 Things that Attract Me to My Best Friends:
They are all terrifyingly superior beings – not really eight I know but at least it’s truthful.
8 People I Think Should Do Crazy Eights:
The next 8 commenters!
Then we have the scintillating “Stephanie” from “Tribe of autodidacts” We share the same taste in reading material, but her brain is a great big one as illustrated by her ability to teach her own children, in her own home without any signs of going completely off her trolly! Or should that be ‘cart’?
Moving along swiftly to “Mym and Shula” over at “Poppalina” certainly not a site for the fainthearted. If you are creatively challenged this this just might be the site to inspire you to bigger and better things. Alternatively, like me, you can just peek out from behind a very small rock and lurk. Of course they too are foreigners but you have to guess which little island they reside on. As a hint I can tell you that it’s not England or Canada. You mean you didn’t know that Canada was an Island?
So we move along to “Stepping over the Junk” where art, creativity and motherhood combine in a very happy home.
If you wish to add a bit of zip and zing to your day, then you could do a lot worse than nip over to “White Noise and Random Thoughts.” If you’re quick about it you may just catch a glimpse of a very “fetching young man,” not that I would know anything about that of course, seeing as how I am a respectfully married ancient person.