“Isabel” over at “Change Therapy” is a woman that I admire hugely as she does the psychobabble for real! Be assured that if you have a ‘problem’ which of course we never refer to as a ‘problem,’ she has the matter covered from every which way and back again.
Awardees, when you receive this post, here is what you are invited to do:
1. add the logo of the award to your blog
2. add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3. nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. add links to those blogs on your blog
5. leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
and here they come.
Drumroll! I shall number them this time merely so that I’ll know when I reach 7. Warning! All the following people have very big brains. [Visit with dictionary in your back pocket or prop yourself up on the double OED like me!}
3. To “Kristina Chew” at “Autism Vox” but don’t call her proff as that would probably be disrespectful. Do you know why proffs carry those proff bags? For their overflowing brain particles. Can’t be seen leaking in front of students.
4. To “Autism Diva” as that “video” needs dusting, but then you can’t expect people with lots of letters after their names to be bothered with cleaning, that’s my role, to nip round with my feather duster and bird brain.
7. Finally to “Oddizms” and I bet you’ve never seen anything like that before! But I’m always happy to be corrected.