Odd that she should pick me to tag for this one seeing as how I am completely quirk free, she must have muddled me up with some other oddity. People! Really!
Apparently, these are the rules:-
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag six other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
Here are my replies.
1. I always forget to do ‘5’ as I’m no good at rules!
2. I wear my watch on my right wrist even though I am not left handed.
3. I used to be ambidextrous due to a long series of broken wrists and arms due to a spate of falling:- out of trees, off walls, into holes. The American term for this is Klutz. The English term for this is clot or butter limbs.
4. I used to have dark brown hair. Then I had steel grey hair with lots of wild wiry bits. Now I am a bottle blond bimbo, cap screwed on tight with lots of bims but very few bo’s.
5. I am a multitasking supremo; swig vats of coffee whilst I do the laundry, twitter and whitter, therapize, hide and seek lost things, dead head the chickens and stuff the roses, all at once.
Now I tag the following victims:-
“Broken Man” coz I know you’d be great in the confessional!
“Hammer” who will no doubt demonstrate his very best politeness skills!
“David” coz he’s always such a good sharer!
“Lime” because I meant to steal her last one but I never quite got around to it.
“The Blogess” although I suspect she a big too icey. If you have a mo nip over and check your neurosis “here.”
“Angela” because I am rotten pal and more neglectful than I ever thought possible, and we may all learn something “useful” over “here.”
“Franky” because she needs to get her crank started.
“Joke” because I think we’re both fans of the 3 degrees or is that six?
Meanwhile I’ve taken “Frog’s” mum’s advice and staring at the ceiling.