|Thirteen Things about how to make an emergency last minute Halloween Costume
All cows may have two udders
1. Take one child with arms fully extended at shoulder height.
2. Measure from wrist to wrist.
3. Buy fabric, fold in half and cut one semi circle halving the measurement in .
4. Fold into a quarter and make two slashes to form an X in the centre, adjust size to fit original child's head size.
5. Cut out circle from the centre and interface with similar sized off-cut of fabric and include an additional slash at the front neck for a snug fit.
6. Hem outer circle.
7. Attach neck closure and decorate as required.
8. Permit brothers to borrow poncho for pretend play.
9. Refuse to make a pair of fake horns for each boy as an accessory.
10. Refuse to make realistic udder as in 'Back in the Barnyard.'
11. Explain the difference between cows and bulls, again.
12. Refuse to make fake bull accessory.
13. Reconsider reasonableness versus rashness of the udders as a compromise.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants